Thursday, June 4, 2009

Link roundup.

Well, just a couple really.

I was going to mention David Carradine's passing, but Squeaky and Ahab beat me to it. I will send my sympathies to his family and friends. He was a good and respected actor.

And something everyone should read. Joe Huffman has a quick post up on "reasonable restrictions". That dog just wont hunt, as they say around these parts.

Today I spent the morning helping a friend set up his new reloading and brass supply business. He's also got an air rifle range in his shop. That's just a hoot and a half. He's a dealer for Lyman, RCBS, Lee, as well as most air rifle manufacturers.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Trigger time... :-)

Somerled said...

Your buddy have any primers? If he does, don't forget to keep him on your more-than-a-Christmas-card list.