Just some minor things to finally finish up the AR I previously posted about.
I added an ambidextrous safety to it. Just a no name brand. But it fits well and operates like it should.
I installed the aluminum striker plate for the UBR stock, making that much heavier. Like it wasn't already. And why the striker plate. Why not. Again, this build was about "because I can" not for any real reasons.
I also finally got the front sling mount.. mounted. And with the MS3 sling. I finally have a reliable way to go from single point sling to two point.
A few notes on its performance so far. I've put a couple of thousand rounds through it, mostly brass but some lacquer coated steel stuff. Haven't cleaned it yet. It's still functioning flawlessly. The Trijicon ACOG has held its zero from the day I zeroed it in. All in all, I'm really impressed with this rifle. I think I'll keep it.