Monday, November 11, 2013

Gather 'round...

everybody! We've got a cure for what ails ya!  Why, this little bottle I hold in my hand (for external use only) will guarantee cure the following, or DOUBLE your money back! It'll cure Acid Reflux Disease, Acne, Allergies, Antisocial Personality Disorder, ADHD/ADD, Altitude Sickness, Alzheimer's Disease, Andropause, Anorexia, Arthritis, Aspergers Syndrome, Asthma, Autism, Back Pain, Bad Breath, Baldness, Bed wetting, Bladder Cancer , Bone Cancer, Brain Cancer, Breast Cancer, Cancer cancer! Why, this little bottle is probably the most important bottle you'll ever buy! I wouldn't lie to you folks! It'll cure memory loss, canker soars, Depression, diarrhea, burns, Gout, even Hemorrhoids! No infectious disease known to man is immune to my patented (pending) oil!  This oil, extracted from common southwestern rattle snakes, yes, I said snakes, my friend. This little bottle of snake oil.....

Right, you get the idea.  It's snake oil. And nobody out there in their right mind believes in snake oil cures.

So, why do so many people believe that big government or even bigger government will cure everything?

No comments: