Thursday, May 21, 2009

Drama, o noes! We have it.

And I'm sick of it. It was manufactured as far as I can see. It was blown up with a blacksmiths bellows rather than let quietly burn out. The communication was NOT between the offended parties, but third persons. Then when one of the nicest ladies I know offers to pick up the torch and relieve the stress from this person after she's basically announced that there will be no more get togethers arranged by her, she's rudely rebuked and told the name is copyrighted and to pick something else.

That was the proverbial straw. I don't care how mad you are, how offended you are, when you treated someone who was not involved in the drama llama and only chimed in out of the kindness of her heart to help with next years the way you did, you gave up any chance at sympathy on my part.

I'm done with the whole fiasco. And I'm going to recommed my friend rescind her offer to help.

1 comment:

phlegmfatale said...

You are a dear, gallant friend to defend me thus, Jim. I was amazed to meet with such vitrolic response. I just thought they didn't want to host the event any more. I didn't mean to set off a firestorm. I hate being misunderstood, but it's a huge comfort to know I have good guys like you in my corner. Cheers, m'dear!