Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bleg.

Hoe-kay,

As well as sending out a few email blegs for knowledge I'm going to ask you, my faithful reader, for info.

I’m breaking into the reloading market. I’ve got a couple of Sheriff’s feeding me their brass from their range days, so I’m piling up the .308 brass. One of them even recommended LMT 30-31 powder for the rifle ammo. I’m looking at CCI for the primers and I’ll figure out a source for good jacketed bullets for both the .308 and .45ACP. What I need is a good book. More specifically a good technical book on reloading both rifle and pistol.

2 comments:

Home on the Range said...

Jim - Art has more stuff on reloading on his Carteach blog (on my sidebar) than you can shake a stick at. If you have particular questions he can answer them. I'll be seeing him later in the week and plan on picking his brain for info on my winter reloading plans.

aepilot_jim said...

Brigid - I'm looking at Lee for reloading presses. I'd be wondering what his opinion of those are. Also, I'm still at sea about pistol powders. In fact, the only thing I know, is that I don't know A LOT.