Monday, February 9, 2009

Ambulance Driver...

Damn you AD. You and your entertaining writing. Your engaging writing style with it's wit and heartfelt moments. I hate you. A burning hate of a thousand bibliophiles forced to wait for the next book. I shall hunt you down. Hunt you down and treat you like a redheaded stepchild. And so help me, if you are one day late on the new book's release, just one day, I shall resort to cheap Monty Python quotes and maybe even a few ni's tossed in for good measure.

(Life, Death and Everything in between: A Paramedic's Memoirs receives the seagull's 4 barrel rolls of approval. Now when does the new book come out?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, please don't fart in his general direction. People could get hurt. Think of the innocent bystanders.

aepilot_jim said...

I make no promises. WMD's may be used. Especially if I've been to a good BBQ place before.

Ambulance Driver said...

I'll bet even your farts are bacon flavored. ;)