Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday mind game.

I'm combining my plot to rule the world by driving it world crazy with the seasonal depression disorder. I figure if Puxatony Phil doesn't see his shadow the extra winter depression will get me caught up with my master time line.

It is if he doesn't see his shadow right? Or is it 6 more weeks of winter if he sees his shadow. No, no, it's got to be if he doesn't see his shadow we get 6 more weeks. I mean it's predicated on him seeing his shadow and getting scared and running back down his hole. Or is it he sees his shadow and figures the suns out and stays out. Damn, I can never get it straight. Where's my Poor Richard's Almanac when I need it. I could have sworn it was over here in this pile. No, I needed it last wednesday, so it's over here..... No, it's upstairs... except... Oh, oh! Sorry {evil laugh} Ah, what the heck, {maniacal laugh} too. I'm feeling generous.

3 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

I prefer winter, the nastier the better, actually.

I hope you're feeling better.

Old NFO said...

It's summer somewhere... :-) (Hawaii comes to mind)

Somerled said...

The rodent, Phil, has probably retired, moved to Costa Rica or Panama, and will see his shadow while sunning on the beach.

The groundhogs here have no worries. Lead poisoning ...