Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Brass Monkey... That funky monkey...

I've been helping a friend the last couple of days sort spent brass for his business. He sells the stuff on Gunbroker.

Anyway, he calls me yesterday and say a guy came in from state capitol city and bought every piece of sorted, unsorted, cleaned, uncleaned, dirty, whatever brass he had (over 50,000 pieces) and he needed help if he was going to have anything to put up on the table this weekend at the show. So I grabbed my tumbler and drove out there. And there I've been for the last two days.

.45 goes in this bucket...
.45 GAP in this bag...
.40's here, .38Spl there, 9mm here, 10mm there.
etc., etc.

It ain't fun. But it did score me another 300 rounds of cleaned, polished, decapped, swagged, and sized military 7.62NATO brass. w00t!

1 comment:

Heli gunner Tom said...

Wow! this sounds interesting.
To your knowledge, is the 'run on ammo and guns' still on ?? I figure that I have all I need for now.

Be safe.

Tom S
tschuckman@aol.com
Disabled Vietnam Vet: 68-70.