Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Two excellent reads

I was trolling teh intrewebz for something to blog about. And in my daily read list are two excellent posts. One by Brigid at Home On The Range called "TIMES PAST, COMMON SENSE LOST", and the other by Xavier at Xavier Thoughts called "Evil Among Us". Sorry couldn't get a direct link to Xaviers post. But it's the first one of Tuesday, July 15th.

Both cover two of my favorite topics; "Why I carry" (Xavier's post), and something I'm thinking of entitling "BoVLB" (Bears of Very Little Brain), (Brigid's article) concerning the lack of intelligence or even a basic education among those who've taken it upon themselves to rule... lord over... trample upon... govern us.

I'd love to be able to write as well as these two. Xavier's been at it a while and has the polish that comes from experience. Bridig's only been at it a few months and seems to be a natural. I'd hate her for that except she's just so damn good at communicating via the written word. You've got to respect that.

No comments: